BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Revenue Update September Quarter 2016-BIG.AX, page-30

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    In all fairness I think it's important to hear contrary views CSO1 and am sincerely keen to hear any specific criticisms you have. I'm a bit baffled by your post though. Surely vents from 1999 are unlikely to be too relevant?

Interested if u can say more about the restaurant issue. I'm all for doing actual research on the ground and to be fair probably haven't done as much on this company as I do on others. What do you see as the biggest problems they face?

I don't think anyone is under illusions that this is a low risk investment, just that the risk/reward trade-off is probably on the right side at the current price. There are dozens of similar style companies out there that such in investor funds while promising the world but without ever getting to profit. These guys on the other hand are developing an enviable record of underpricing and over-delivering. Even with relatively modest assumptions it looks like they will get in the black pretty soon while still in high growth mode.

Anyway, as I say, contrary voices are important so keen to hear more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.