SBR 0.00% 1.6¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Reverse Circulation Drilling Bonanza Gold Project Completed, page-43

1. 690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303

I just spokewith, who I am assuming to be, Martin from Sabre Resources.

He noted thatthe Exploration Manager was onsite during the whole drilling process.

I asked whywe drilled 95m to 120m when we were meant to drill minimum 100m. He noted the100m was a guideline.

I have sincere-read the announcement advising drilling has commenced. Some important notes:

· Potentialto expand the number of holes and the depth BASED ON RESULTS. Therefore, theyneed to wait for assays before making a decision to go deeper and to makefurther holes.

· Aircoresuggested indications of faulting in the form of variations in the basementlithologies, stringer quartz veins and pegmatite intrusions

· Ageologist will be on site to identify indications of alteration ormineralisation in the form of quartx veins, shearing and pyrite. Additional anddeeper holes of up to 250m to 300m will be drilled to follow up visualindications of mineralisation.

Todaysannouncement confirmed they completed exactly what they planned to complete andno less. This announcement notes:

· TheGeology consultant confirmed faulting occurs around the targeted drillsites.

· Zonesof QUARTZ VEINING AND PEGMATITE WERE INTERSECTED. According to the firstannouncement, this means further holes and deeper drilling will commence!

I am 100%happy for anyone to highlight if I have this wrong as I don’t have a greatknowledge of how this works. But this sounds like exactly what they wanted tofind in their first round of RC drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.287M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46856 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.