ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    They way i see it, was ac identified geo structures. Rc doesnt stop for no reason. Typically because youve found what your looking for & youve then sent that off for "official" confirmation as quick as damn possible.

On site senior geo is there (which from what i understand has had a very long & distinguished career). From an "day-to-day" perspective operations arent necessarily reported & they might be moving to next target, possibly to extend the seam? (they wouldnt de-mobilise the drill rig in my view) and they are slow moving to get to next location.

Last results were delayed & were over xmas period + lots of company's flooding labs for analysis (as mentioned before, some split up samples to multiple labs). We have got past xmas period, but could still be a backlog. So i would put a 2-6 week range on it. So just from an expectations perspective thats where i see it.

We are cashed up and have plenty to drill & at depth to go. Simply the first round.

Based on my view, I have a great feeling about this.

Please note the above are just my views, opinions, and own interpretations and observations. They dont form any advice of any nature. But im happy as a pig in the proverbial if i was the explain my "mood" today. Always do you own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.