TNY 0.00% 8.5¢ tinybeans group ltd

It does, but you have to read between the lines...Advertising...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    It does, but you have to read between the lines...

Advertising revenue of $3.5M: By my calculations, that was at $2.6M up until Sep 30. So Dec quarter advertising revenue is looking at around $900k, up 5% on previous quarter and 22% on p-c-p.

Monthly active users: 1.36M. Up 80,000 on last quarter, that's one of the better quarters they've had (average is about 65k a quarter for the last few years).

Registered Users: 3.6M+. We were at 3.55M at Sep 30 so presumably they've added somewhere between 50-150k. At the upper end of that range it would be below average (normally closer to 200k) but this isn't up until the end of the quarter, and it's not a very specific number.

So it looks like it has been another solid quarter, still not seeing a growth breakout on any of the metrics, but at least none of them look to be going backwards. Still a lot of unknowns in there, it's a concern if the registered user growth was closer to 50k but we won't know that until the detailed figures are out. I would also have expected to see a bigger jump in advertising this quarter, given it's the Christmas season, so while it's good year-on-year growth, 5% on the quarter seems pretty mild (compare to 2018 when it went up 80% in the December quarter)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42821 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.