ACW 0.00% 2.5¢ actinogen medical limited

We in the States are pleased to report the recent removal of our...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    We in the States are pleased to report the recent removal of our demon president. We can now focus on a small gem of a medical company in Australia.

My views have become higher level and simplified. I remain a major shareholder in the company - watching the stock price with pain and impatiently accepting delays in proof of efficacy despite the urgency of illness. This is the story of cortisol. We have a drug that works to reduce the production of certain forms and sources of cortisol and it has been certified as relatively safe. We now have to find a market(s) composed of target populations that would most benefit from the reduction of the specific cortisol element. The task is to research and prove just what problems cortisol reduction can effectively address. We do know that such raised cortisol elements have been found in a variety of cognitive, psychological, communicable and physiological debilitations. I believe the odds of finding significant direct or indirect cortisol caused debilitations is very high. Here is what I expect to happen:

1) There will continue to be evidence of cognitive benefit for AD patients as shown with the new trial. 2+ years out. The approval process and path to a final product will be speeded up and other companies will come on board.
    2) Fragile X is one of many possible debilitations that could benefit from Xanamem. It makes marketing, development and scientific sense to choose this out of the gate.
    3) The company will continue to look for research partners, grant partners and co-development partners for Xanamem for a variety of debilitations - as preventatives or correctives - with or without a second drug pairing. I am quite optimistic that there will be valuable new developments in 2021. I expect Actinogen to induce many existing research studies to include cortisol measurement as a part of their study protocol - contributing to the eventual proof of the cortisol hypothesis for a variety of debilitations.

We own a safe drug that effectively reduces specific forms of cortisol. I believe big pharma will ultimately jump in not only for specific applications but for a massive general cognitive/physiological/aging health market like cholesterol control drugs (statins) did for heart disease. While I remain all in, I recognize the inherent risk of a small company developing a unique new drug for major markets. Best Wishes to ALL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.