ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Brauninc. " People are getting stressed Lockitt. Sorry for my...

1. 8,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    Brauninc.

" People are getting stressed Lockitt. Sorry for my attack on Rob Heaslop."

I was not having a go at you, you are one of my favourite posters.

Everything is soooo slow at the moment with assays taking three times longer than they should and everyone gets edgy, and then conspiracy theories break out and we all imagine the worst.

The problem for small companies like us is the costs of running a public company, albeit a small one, is that the costs carry on as usual regardless.
    Things like rents, insurances, leases, wages and so on all remain the same or get higher and so companies tend to run down their reserves just to stay in the one spot progress wise.

None of this is really our fault but we are the ones who have to grin and bear it.
    Mad dictators around the world are the problem just as they have always been.

They think that if they can take over the world then their countries will then be as wealthy as that country they took over.
    It just shows that they are crap for brains.
    They do not realize that it is the people living in free capitalist countries that create the wealth and not the country on it's own.
    Their country could be the same if they cut out the corruption and let people have a good crack at success.

Anyway, enough of my lecture on the subject, I just get so pissed by all the politics getting in the way of everyone.

The Qld Government is running ads at the moment, AT TAX PAYERS EXPENCE, telling how they are getting all these royalties from coal mining companies but they don' realize that coal is worth nothing if it isn't dug up by someone. It is just ground/dirt until it is mined.

Can you imagine the QLD Labor ( sic ) Party running coal mining?

FTFC & P

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 689050 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.20am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.