ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Last one, for what its worth, here's my email to friends who...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    Last one, for what its worth, here's my email to friends who might be a bit nervous re SP at present...

Just a quick note, in the absence of board commentary (limited because we're still drilling) I've included some info to help understand drill hole 9 and 10... the market is sceptical and doesn't seem confident that Inca can get its options converted @ 14c share price come the end of Oct (basically we need this money for the next round of drilling near Alice Springs where IOCGs are also targeted - make no mistake this is the team's no1 priority and expect news flow from the company in the next 3mths).
    Again, for a small explorer to use state of the art and world's largest geophysics (thank you Australian Government) to hunt down these next gen undercover monsters is impressive... but to be there first AND spend $4 million on 10 x 1km drill holes @ $400k each is certainly a gutsy move which appears to be paying off as per this month's Australian Mining Review article which features the new technology and Inca. IF we find something of significance, we could attract major mining companies to partner with us (for example, Newcrest is Australia's largest gold miner and Teck is Canada's largest diversified mining company are both next door to us)

Oh, forgot to say, we're in a raging bear market where commodities are getting thumped!

Poet

#ConveyorBelt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 958241 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1055690 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.