PSL 5.26% 2.0¢ paterson resources ltd

I refuse to ' Buy ' what you're selling with that comment. Had...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I refuse to ' Buy ' what you're selling with that comment. Had the Skype group promoted with the view to accepting the ' Consolidation ' resolution , we would have most likely already have been listed. That's what the ASX was wanting at that time - it was clear , and that's why they ( the ASX) then reverted to insisting a ' Full Prospectus ....with the mandatory ' FULL ' subscription requirement. The BOD are the real Hero's here in my opinion , since they salvaged the ' un-salvageable ' if you like , and brought the company back from the Brink.

The skype group obviously had a hand in the removal of the previous BOD and some input into appointing at least one of our current Director's - but massively failed in reading the ASX's queue's in regards to the Consolidation. And had that gone ahead , there would also had been some glimmer of opportunity for the Option's holders as well. Plenty of lost time and not a word out of the Skype group......and yet enormous amounts of legal and due diligence work which has gone into launching the Prospectus and raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $9.120M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.196K 167.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 985000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.