LYC 2.81% $6.95 lynas rare earths limited

Interesting Announcement. Would like and expect clarification by...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

Interesting Announcement. Would like and expect clarification by Lynas as to their position regarding the selected participants. As was pointed out in the announcement, these people were chosen by qualification and also because they have not publicly positioned themselves one way or the other about Lynas and radioactivity, although they have not stated their views, that does not mean they are impartial. While I hope they are impartial however, I am assuming the composition of the members was at least partially selected by the Minister Yeo - who has already proven her lack of partiality by initially appointing Wong Tak and Fuzzi, not to mention her prior views about Lynas. I would like to hear from Lynas regarding their thoughts on the participants. Interestingly - the announcement from Lynas this morning about this committee composition reads of veiled frustration by once again not being shown the courtesy or respect of being informed first rather than hearing thru the media. Without being condescending of another country - this type of behaviour is rude!!

cheers Jake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.95
Change
0.190(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $6.421B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $6.96 $6.66 $6.909M 1.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 11214 $6.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.96 5933 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.