GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Ann: Review of Mining Activities in NTT, page-13

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I wanted to start a new thread but then, I thought, a new thread for the ranting from an old-fart (like me) will probably make me look as eyesore and agenda-driven, as some infamous posters here.

So, fully utilising the privileges of a public forum to rant irresponsibly, here it is

The most of dangerous mindset in, possibly anything but especially in the stock market due to its immediate effects, is wavering. Becoming an investor one day, and a trader another day. Being long term here, and short term there.

These are the mindsets that the predators prey upon: manipulating value investors into pip traders, and vice versa.

This is not staying investors should just blinding hold onto an investable and put it under the draw. Set entry and exit prices, and exercise discipline to fulfil them. Not letting fear/greed to change your prices (as the predators here will encourage you to do so) , but do so through discernment of one's own research.

And before either the entry or exit conditions are fulfilled, why be anxious about the fluctuations in the meantime?

Don't be consumed by the price actions in the near term - they are 99% purposefully driven, meticulously planned, and well-calculated by someone(s) with a sizeable accumulation to achieve their agenda.

Have a great weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.