ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    there were 15 people at the AGM, and all but about 5 were related to the company (ie. management) in one way or another.

(so i guess if management follow HotCopper they wont have a hard time identifying me)

If you guys genuinely have an interest (and are in Melbourne), rock up next time and ask some questions. I can assure you, management are not being inundated with questions at the AGM, and they appeared happy to spend time with the few shareholders that were there.

My take is that the key to Oncards future lies in the ability to get a positive result from the Chinese Foreign Investment Board. If/when that works out they will proceed with their national license. If/when that happens, it will be a new ball game!

If that comes out well, i think the company will do very well.

Otherwise they are just being conservative, ensuring that we have enough in reserve for likely regulatory outcomes, and are working towards growing the business.

As Peter pointed out: he is the 3rd largest share holder, so its certainly in his best interests to generate value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.