IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

I queried their customer relations about this not being put out...

1. gmt
    7,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I queried their customer relations about this not being put out as an ASX announcement and was advised the announcement was made to the ASX on 31st October. I found it is contained in the Quarterly so no idea why they sent it out as it seemed like it was a new announcement given it was 2 weeks after the quarterly.

DYOR

Column 1
    Column 1
    0 14 NOVEMBER, 2022intelliHR records strong start to new financial yearintelliHR Limited (ASX: IHR) has delivered a strong start to the new financial year, with Q1 Contracted ARR growth of $0.67m. The Company delivered total contracted ARR of $8.37m (as at 30th September 2022) from 78,550 contracted subscribed headcount, a 8.7% increase QoQ. Additional wins include:
    • Excellent levels of Revenue Retention recorded at 116%, with lost customer revenue (churn) accounting to only 0.6%
    • Successful Q1 conversion of 20 new mid-market customers, and successful completion of implementation of enterprise customer Mitre 10 NZ, resulting in FY23 YTD implementation revenue of $0.15m
    • Global recognition: intelliHR named a ‘Momentum Leader’ by leading software review site G2
    intelliHR has continued to build out its product roadmap during Q2 with highly anticipated features and tools to be released in upcoming platform updates including Contract Offer Making, ISO and SOC Certification (currently in Audit), and a Global Leave Management solution.Following 20 new HR ecosystem partners including Smart Recruiters, Perkbox, Talos360, Greenhouse and Workable, and 23 new integrations in Q1, intelliHR Executive Chair and CEO, Matt Donovan, said “intelliHR is not a one size fits “all-in-one”. Whether it is connecting intelliHR into the data streams from a customer’s existing tech ecosystem, or helping their HR and IT team upgrade via one of our partners, we empower the way our Customer wants to work. Every integration makes intelliHR more intelligent.”
    Column 1
    Column 1
    0 Read ASX announcement
    [/table] [/table][/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    0 Further InformationintelliHR Investor Relations[email protected]
    [/table]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.