IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

In think one of the issues we need to consider is their cash...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    In think one of the issues we need to consider is their cash flow situation with respect to customer acquisition.

I don’t question the product it has huge potential IMO. Large enterprise organisations will be doing there due diligence on the company and will potentially delay contract execution or choose another provider due to their concerns regarding ongoing viability of the business.

When IHR clarify future funding to the market this will both reassure the market and give Enterprise customers more confidence in the business going forward AAR will accelerate.

I think they are being very deliberate in choosing a funding partner going forward. When this is clarified things will look
    very different. They need to secure enough funding to take them to cash flow positive without diluting shareholders.

I once almost lost a huge deal with Canon Australia whilst at Uecomm because of their concerns about the future of the business at the time.

Fortunately Optus bought Uecomm and I won the deal it was a Uecomm / Optus deal. If you were an organisation with 10,000 employees you would pause doing a deal if you weren’t sure about the future of the business.

The products is fantastic and the business model has huge global potential.

The sooner we get clarification on funding the better for all involved!!! No doubt Bev and the board have this front of mind IMO..GLTA..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.