VMT 0.00% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Revised Earnings Guidance, page-8

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Nice, I think you need to go work for vmt, expanding into an emerging market like Africa would be the best idea.My two cents even though I have more in vmt and the issues are that I can't even purchase one of their products in my own city/country. I've gone ahead and spent my money on other electric products instead.
    The things which make my electric 2 wheeled products better than combustion equivalent are you don't need to register it, secondly it's totally silent, third is it's free to run, 4th it goes 48km/h, 5th it's got a range of over 50km's, 6th is it's tough and service is minimal if at all, 7th its price was around $2900.
    I like the idea of their electric bikes but they're not unique enough.
    A good idea would be to make off-road electric mountain bikes that don't need to be registered or a really cool electric off-road motorbike.
    Get the youth interested.
    I'm really interested in tesla after test driving it, but the price is outrageousit if I had a spare $200,000 the next best thing is their model 3 but unfortunately it won't be cheap like they promised, over $120,000.
    I can make an electric bike that goes 80km/h and eccelerates quicker than a tesla and I can make it for under $10,000 if I source all the parts perfectly. If vmt has the economy of scale and they can sell a really good product why wouldn't I buy it from them instead?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.