AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Paul, you have been saying that a share issue is going to...

1. 2,647 Posts.
    Paul, you have been saying that a share issue is going to destroy your future potential for years. Because the company has been adverse in issuing shares at a higher share price, there hasn't been the cash backing to protect the share price from falling any further My all means continue the way things are going the share price is getting cheaper and cheaper as the years go by.

Paul you never buy shares on potential, you buy them on the assets and projects they have. It wasn't to long ago you where claiming a second project wouldn't cost much at all. As we can see with Polaris, the costs are significant before you even start mining. Tell me how PGI is going to pay for these costs, wheres the money coming from? If pgi doesn't want to do a share issue? Whats happened to the Chinese, thought they where going to inject capital into the company?

As for saying mac bank is preventing camif getting cash payments for interest, instead of shares. That's not true. The company has the option to pay camif cash or shares, just at the moment pgi doesn't generate enough cash to pay for mac bank and camif, and has chosen to pay camif in shares for its interest payments. Dilution like you hate paul, for me that's prudent by the company. Pay mac bank off first. When the next payment due paul for camif?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.2K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 59270722 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29437004 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.