PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

I understand your point of view, but have you ever considered...

1. 2,983 Posts.
    I understand your point of view, but have you ever considered that the languishing slide in global coal prices and post GFC climate is more to blame for our current state as opposed to digging up dirt on Martino? I recall Martino buying PZC on market when we were trading around 14 cents per share, so he too is also sitting on a loss.

I have met with Alan and Jason numerous times and know they run a very tidy ship. As far as management go I'm very confident about their expertise and believe they can deliver.

Unfortunately PZC has been hammered into a corner thanks to coal prices being where they are. The cycle for thermal has bottomed out and analysts are expecting a slow but steady recovery come end of 2015 which is positive for us. Hopefully that will coincide with our time frame for production which if we get things underway should catch the upside of the bounce.

Either way, TCM as an underground will work just fine it's just a matter of final feasibility and few more boxes to tick before we are underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.