ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Revised Payment Arrangements with DIAsource Vendors, page-105

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I think slippin's point is if our tech is drop in our path to market is much quicker in existing technology as opposed to new product development being required to take advantage of other's tech. The thing with this is, if we can get our tech in at a 50% improvement (totally arbitrary number used just as an example here) and get a panasonic or whoever to invest, there will be a shelf life for that investment and they will look for the ROI before moving to the next best thing. The domino effect of one of the big players validating the tech through a major investment should be real and it becomes the standard, even if only for 3-4 years. So the goal is (imho) to have a read-for-market technology with significant improvement asap to become the next step up in standard.

My understanding is as slippin's was, investors were looking for more validation data for specific things. I don't know where the progress is on this. I also know I had received work from the company about a year ago now stating they were still looking to strengthen the patent portfolio for the energy tech to ensure they weren't leaving anything on the table.

All IMHO, FWIW, DYOR, blah blah blah...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $14.91K 710.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2379550 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 309108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.