CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Hi SS,

Not sure what you are actually asking?

I am a shareholder - yes.
    Large position - yes (but it is much smaller now @ 1.7c . . . ).

I wouldn't even know how to contact management - they are in Belgium and I don't think communicating with them will change anything at all. I have said for many months that I see the most likely thing to occur is the sale of Dia and a return to ADO classic with lots of money in the bank. Please differentiate this from what people WANT - I am just saying what I could see is most likely and has been all year so why do I need to talk with management about it.

I can accept my investment mistakes and I misunderstood how much funding was required and the inability to source it - mostly because I had no idea the funding method that FC was using and when Bergen was announced it was too late but I have only reduced since then. My investment in ADO has damaged my portfolio significantly but other things have more than offset it so it is dissapointing without being catastrophic - I also think that it will get back to 3-5c and maybe even 5-8c so hopefully will recover a bit. I'm sorry this is your only investment - I too have been through that many years ago and know the pain it can cause.

I bought shares and the company used those funds to invest in Anteo energy - it's just part of what I own. Again - it turns out this may be the first time FC used their diabolical funding method - if I had known this at the time I would NEVER have invested in ADO at all let alone for the batteries. I have been on record many times about my views on these types of funding - RM knew this and was pretty smart in not telling me about it.

DS out - that is just me saying I am signing off from the post and hoping I don't post again but I don't want you confused if you thought I meant I had sold out. I think the only thing I have done in the last 3-4 months is a very small sell (maybe $30k) when I needed some cash to buy more PYC & MBE.
    Last edited by ds: 18/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 650000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 281493 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.