ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Revised Payment Arrangements with DIAsource Vendors, page-148

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Ok. Ive had a little read over the announcements. Here is my summary.

> Purchase Price of €15.4m + earn out (ended up being €4.322m).
    > to be paid 50% in cash up-front (€7.7m) and the balance (€7.7m) to be paid via a deferred payment plan of Eight (8) instalments, each equal to €962,500
    > Earn out was to be paid Jan 11th. Was deferred to July 11th. As part of the vendor agreeing to the defereal, they reduced the amount of the earn-out that could be paid via equity from 20% to 15% and now to 5% (as in diasource wanted cash not ADO shares). the earn out was for 2015 and 2016. Was the earn-out at the floor price of 15c? if so, Anteo are giving up a lot just to survive.
    > Now the earnout payment also attracts 8% interest (ie, more cashflow pressure). Has to be paid by October.

I also trawled the Annual Report and cant really see what diasource contributed to the bottom line. It looks to me that if Diasource is making a profit then all of it and more is being sucked up in Anteo expenses. Last cashflow report shows that even if ADO didnt have the ~€962k repayments the business would only be wiping its face (ie, no free cashflow). I would love to know more details about the earn out as it seems very high.

With more repayments due, cashflow would be getting awefully tight and i wonder how close they are to calling in administrators (cash at end of qrt was €1066k and they had €962k to pay back). If I were ADO, id either try and sell some of the MnG business pronto. or i'd totally stop unnecessary expenditure. When I mean unnecessary, I mean any expenses that don't contribute immediate to cashflow (more than the expense).

They have to pay back €4.322 (with only 5% being able to be repaid with equity) and another installment payment by Oct 2017. So as I see it, they effectively need to raise ~€5.0m by Oct with ~€200k to be paid in equity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.91K 587.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371473 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 289608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.