ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Revised Payment Arrangements with DIAsource Vendors, page-158

1. 1,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Apologize dubspec. Was a bit quick with the finger last night and recognize that you have put in good effort in your research.

You made a point that ADO looked on the brink with cash flows. Just after the take over, I modelled a cash flow over the 4 year loan (assuming a 25%p.a. EBIT increase (revenues and better gross margins). Looked manageable for the first 2 years albeit restrictive for growth, but started to take off through the third year.
    I felt comfortable with this until the Earn Out date was officially noted (previously shown to be for the calendar years 2016-2017). I sent an email to ADO about my concern but had no reply (later noted in the 2016 Financial Reports).

Leads you to the Liquidity Event. I was under the impression that the vendor debt was to be extinguished so as to get the strangle-hold off DIAsource cash flows and let it expand. ADO is still in the mix, albeit in a lesser position but still maintaining its original objectives. But this now worries me :
    "review the Anteo technology and is exploring alternatives around structuring the business
    to best deliver on that technology.”
    Ref : 13th July ASX announcement

NB. From the 3rd installment, interest is payable in cash on the whole of the outstanding debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.