LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Revised Proposal from Albemarle, page-415

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2998
    Some sophisticated analysis' in line with what most of us are thinking. Not short of great posters on here! At this stage the only thing we do know around what seems to be an out of character announcement by the BOD is that LTR as a company is officially on the market. I want to believe that Tim is wanting to tell us all to relax and just watch this space because it doesn't end how you may think. If others were poking around we'd never know. Some have speculated more recently that BHP are likely waiting for production hurdles to come in with an opportunistic proposal. If this has any accuracy it will force their hand to react now rather than later. Just one scenario of many that we could all speculate about.

The general consensus among this group that a good see clear as day that this proposal by ALB is lowball versus the upside going forward through to production. Hell we could acquire that kind of wealth in 2-3 years and keep the company so why offload?! ...as most well versed have alluded to today sighting this as a gross miscalculation. The passion that Tim has presented, as an honest and humble man by reputation doesn't align with this proposal when we reflect back to the many interviews over the years. I don't believe the man has changed his ways overnight.

So if we can see that this is worth more so can others. And as much as we all know that the hard yards have been done and that the near term value is bigger than $3 we should give the BOD credit that they are not silly and have the same belief. Reflecting on all the strategically spoken language lately and over the last year or two this has to be another strategy IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.