LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

Hey @TrayonRangerI hope I understood your answer correctly,...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 751
    "...time to think about selling my shares at the offer price, whatever that may be, or staying with the takeover company, whatever it may be called...."

Hey Tünnes, unless I've grossly misunderstood, may I offer a wee small point?

IF ALB acquire ninety (90) percent of SOI, then the remaining ten (10) percent are automatically surrendered for the TO price.

The company taken over is in most cases, delisted and *ceases to exist.

In the case of a cash only take over, the only way to own shares in the company taken over, is to either hold or purchase shares in the purchasing company - ie ALB.

* I suppose there may be a rare case where a company may wish to keep the purchased company separate and apart, but this is not usually the norm and in any event, one would need to purchase shares in the "under new management", newly listed company of the same name.
    Hey @TrayonRanger
    I hope I understood your answer correctly, sorry if not.
    I have no experience with such scenarios outside my country....
    Isn't it the case that if I let it all go, the value of my shares in LTR would not automatically flow into the takeover company such as ALB or but also BHP, Rio etc.?
    I still believe in the supply and demand story of lithium and whoever acquires KV is securing a giant....
    I would be very grateful for an unequivocal education from you!
    Please excuse my possible naivety and language barrier!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.