LTR 3.45% 75.0¢ liontown resources limited

I have mixed emotions on todays announcement. I'm...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I have mixed emotions on todays announcement. I'm reluctantly happy as a long term holder buying in sub 10c, but I just feel we are selling ourselves way short and should have the courage to see this project through.

Having seen Tim Goyder present a couple of times, I believe he honestly has a passion for this company and its shareholders.

I believe Tony has a background in mergers and acquisitions, so he is no mug when it comes to tough negotiations.

Anyway, the board would be a majority vote and I'm sure these 2 leaders would have a huge say in the strategy.

I remember Albermarle being a bit pissed that the board didn't present the original offer to shareholders, saying that it was their responsibility to do so. I'm hoping our board is just playing a thorough game and ticking the boxes, but I'm still worried that we might have to accept this low bid.

Once again we play the waiting game and put our faith in the board to look after everyone's interests. The board has skin in the game and Tim could have freed up cash at any time, so it doesn't make sense he is selling us out for the money. How many boats do you need? How many houses can you live in?

I'm disappointed we are on the market and dearly hope for a twist in the plot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.025(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.818B
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 75.5¢ 73.0¢ $8.192M 11.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 825699 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 321345 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.