LTR 5.95% 87.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Revised Proposal from Albemarle, page-469

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    this will be north of $10 in less than 5 years, only all the profits will be going to albermarle.

a disgrace, esp when goyder said 'we're going mining!'
    trust is gone.
    so australia is always going to be the b*tch to asia and/or america.

-oh i forgot, the voice will change thangs!
    yeah like hell, it'll just make a bunch of rich pretend aboriginal bureaucrat-grifters into super rich apparatchiks who put their foot down on anyone not deemed INDIGENOUS.
    australia's going where countries like malaysia & nz have gone. where a minority of rich beots and their friends -an aboriginal minority become lords of the land , where only they are allowed to profit.
    a nation run for & by a bunch of so-called self-entitled 'indigenous' who will like with malaysia & new zealand become hellish for any not of such illustrious antecedents [however falsified].

getting back on track $3 is a gift to a foreign company who will bring in their own workers, keep the process simple as in nil upskilling, with profits going offshore.
    i cant believe pls, fmg, bhp, min and others do not want in on liontown, something's deeply awry here boys.

i smell the effluvium of a backroom deal with large monies deposited in foreign [american] bank accounts for certain big shareholders imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.