LTR 6.15% 61.0¢ liontown resources limited

liontown is selling up right on the brink of the next...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    liontown is selling up right on the brink of the next technological revolution going into overdrive.
    it has spent billions on building the infrastructure of a fully functioning ready to go lithium miner.
    with offtake contracts to boot!
    and suddenly gets the strange desire to give it all away to a foreign entity.
    when in less than 5 years liontown like other productive lithium miners, will be worth 25-50 dollars more than this pitiful offer on behalf of a bunch of profiteers at investors expense.
    and you have the hide to tell me im the crazy one!

as others on here have suggested this maybe an act of bluff on part of our bod, one sure hopes it is, bc otherwise i don't get all the hype & excited announcement after announcement put out over the last 12 months showing the extraordinary expansion of liontown in its pathway to being one of australia's next major lithium producer.
    why do all that only to suddenly decide ...'err well we're not really interested in the whole project anymore, so let's just up an sell preferably to the first bad bidder.'
    oh by the way, bio-directional battery tech is about to send lithium into another dimension guys!
    but liontown bod has suddenly lost all interest.

i bought another 1/2 millions worth yesterday. and have 15 mill further to throw in. bye bye!
    -im out
    gdlck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.040(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $1.479B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 64.5¢ 60.0¢ $11.74M 18.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 453484 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 487392 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.