LTR 2.67% 91.0¢ liontown resources limited

I only hold shares in my and my partners Super JM, so don't get...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I only hold shares in my and my partners Super JM, so don't get a vote. I think I will buy some through commsec now though so I can put my two bobs worth in.
    Behind the scenes however, I have been advocating for some of Collie's $662 million transition fund from coal to a green future, be allocated to Liontowns Capex for KV, and in return, a hydroxide plant be built in Collie by 2029.
    So far I've spoken to local AMWU delegates who absolutely promised me they would raise it with the ACTU at their national conference. I have emailed the State Secretary for the AMWU, and also emailed our local MLA Jodie Hanns( 2 weeks later a thankyou response from her secretary). I've also had back and forth email discussions with the Synergy Transition manager and was told it will be raised at a higher level within the State government. Also I spoke with my CEPU delegate and he said he had Bill Johnston's ear and would talk to him personally.
    But alas, all to no avail so far, as it seems most people here are just skimming the fat off the transition fund until there will be no money left, and nothing achieved. A just transition to unemployment if you like.
    Exactly as I predicted to all these people, if ALB get control of LTR, then they will truck the SC6 from KV straight through Collie to Kemerton to feed their hydroxide plants 50km down the hill.
    So in regards to your question, am I willing to be an activist/ advocate? Probably yes, as it sounds easier than servicing old boilers as I've had to do for the past 30 years mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.212B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 94.5¢ 90.5¢ $8.769M 9.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 573292 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.5¢ 133387 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.