LTR 2.99% 65.0¢ liontown resources limited

"Caught the last 15 min...Q and A"Me too...One thing was...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 756
    Caught the last 15 min...Q and A

ALB seem to be very excited and enthusiastic about there potential acquisition of LTR.
    Semm to be quite proffesional and experienced and confident about the variability of costs labour etc to get this running and what LTR asset is going to bring to them.
    Thet said that LTR BOD want to sell and they want to buy and everyone is really excited about it all...!!!

I am not excited....annoyed...$3. ALB is just too ex ited for my liking. And they want to get this through asap..!!!

Thanx for alerting us to the wrbcast @20Time19 ...i think...i think i would have preferred to be...hmm...ignorantly..hoping..
    "Caught the last 15 min...Q and A"

Me too...
    One thing was striking for me:
    Almost every question was answered with the remark that they first had to check the due diligence in detail, as if they wanted to create the impression that LTR is the supplicant and begging for Albemarle's mercy.
    As if they didn't know it well enough, HaHa.
    Moreover, there was a fine line between suppressing their rapacious enthusiasm and making the takeover palatable to their shareholders.
    To my ears, the whole thing was nothing short of hypocrisy, packaged in seriousness and superiority!
    I am disgusted and could spit out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.576B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.5¢ $6.377M 9.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19866 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 36467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.