LTR 2.69% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Howdy all,Does the buy out mean that LTR stop their progress to...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Howdy all,

Does the buy out mean that LTR stop their progress to building the mine? ...NO!

Its hard to think that by the time (early 2024) when the supposed selling to Alb is to occur, that the SP will be still lingering under $3.

Shouldn't there be DSO deals already wrapped up by then and money coming in to cover some of the shortfall?

The way I read it.....LTR will be facing some shortfall of money leading into the start-up and are using Albermarle's offer to bring forward the deal they want to progress forward.

In my opinion they will want a J V partner to front up cash and split the project with LTR in control with 51% at least.Or something to the effect of LTR keeping control of the project somehow but bringing in other interest now to aid the funding before they have to disclose their financials and start asking for handouts

TG and TO are too smart just to sell out at that price. They are playing the situation like true professionals.The market will be turbulent in the meantime but will keep going up from here!

LTR have purposely reached out to start JV's with others like OLY and RMX and the Japanese mob to hopefully with progress will aid in upping the SP and making the $3 offer redundant.......

AIMO

DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.69%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 89.3¢ $9.682M 10.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 167456 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 125150 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.