LTR 1.28% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Revised Proposal from Albemarle, page-817

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3102
    C'mon Goldi. You know this is worth a heap more than that. We'll have $4 before production IMO

You know the board well enough to know they'd be presenting this to us more directly if they were in actual favour legitimately. The whole announcement screams BS! It's tactical

You're one of the longest investors and among the wisest and most intelligent (and largest holders if you don't mind me saying) here but even I know you're wrong about the above.

If you get time go back over some of the past presentations and facts presented.

Albermarle are unsuccessful with this IMO and I'm willing to put money on it. Facts surrounding disruptive technology and supply/demand ratios in near future along with Tony Seba's highly educated, studied and cross referenced predictions all point well north of $3 near future.

Plenty of comments around Tim Goyder and how he's sold us out from some over the last few days. Snap out of it peeps! He's under Tony's guidance from a corporate and managerial stance in the best interest going forward. The more I backtrack the more I come back to the belief that this may not even be sold to anyone in the near future.

A "limited period of exclusive due diligence" Does this sound like they've hit a goal and are offering a warm welcome? It's doesn't because they're not. Get your shit done and get out of here is what it says to me. Limited time may also mean they've been restricted.

I encourage everyone to backtrack any past presentations and interviews and then challenge your own verdict.

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 78.5¢ $11.44M 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 342418 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 102506 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.