LTR 2.50% 78.0¢ liontown resources limited

Some salient points there @Goldilocks thanks.Of course few...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Some salient points there @Goldilocks thanks.

Of course few things are written in stone.

But for me, it’s always about the money, the winning or losing of it. Markets often put some on pedestals, they owned and held right through to success, in truth, few and far between do that, most just could never get out for various reasons and stayed on a galloping horse, so to speak, ending up almost immortal in the markets eyes.

Would this company serve Australia better as an independent Australian, 100% yes, would all the hundreds of others lost to outside interests have done better, some yes most no. A great deal of money will have been made by many if its to be $3.

Should that happen the real skill is how to protect and build that money, I don’t know the percentages of windfall money success, anecdotally I have seen many sad stories. We don’t give advice here..... Keep your power dry, measure twice click once, there is little new under the sun, you will not lose a vast fortune because you held a while rather than rushed to recycle, take your time.

Most of the really good stuff that I have owned and truly liked has been bought without my permission rolleyes.png

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.891B
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 81.5¢ 77.5¢ $7.861M 9.908M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54923 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.