ASN 0.00% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

@Scarpa and@setfire2thehive, I'd appreciate your thoughts on...

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234

@Scarpa and@setfire2thehive, I'd appreciate your thoughts on ASN.

Their main resource isthe Paradox Project (Utah USA), sodium bromide and lithium carbonate

https://www.ansonresources.com/investor-center

Today’s listed mkt cap= $16.5M at 2c. Recently raised $2.8M

PEA completed. They claim a post-tax NPV (7%) of $416M USD (phase 1) and $408M USD phase 2, with IRR of 33% and 32% respectively, and capex of $121M USD and $10M USD respectively.Mind you, they botched their first announcement so badly they suspended trading for what I think was over a week.

They claim high extraction recoveries: lithium >80%, bromine>90%, boron>89%

In the latest quarterly report they said: “Anson’s breakthrough technology is expected to lower the cost of producing lithium hydroxide from lithium concentrated brines as the lithium carbonate production step is not required in Anson’s process to produce lithium hydroxide. It is understood that Anson has been the first to achieve this result from a commercial brine.Significantly, the chlorine that will be produced from this electrolysis process will be fed into the bromine extraction process negating the need to purchase chlorine as part of the bromine production process. Further, some of the chlorine that is produced will be converted to hydrochloric acid (HCl) for use in both the bromine and lithium extraction processes, removing the need to purchase HCl and assisting to minimise production costs.”

Power and water is accessible.

Here is the interesting bit: “Anson said the high economic viability and return on investment is due to the unique nature of the brine, which flows to the surface under its own pressure with high concentrations of minerals, including “world class” bromine grades.” https://*********.com.au/anson-resources-assessment-confirms-high-returns-utah-lithium-brine-project/

IMHO, on the downside,their focus seems bad, with them picking up uranium and other prospects.

Anyway, you are both great contributors, so I’d appreciate your thoughts on this resource if you have the time.

thanks

Last edited by redapplecarts: 04/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 232391 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.