ASN 0.00% 9.6¢ anson resources limited

@sandfire, Interesting - looks like the technology itself is...

1. 9,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17824
    @sandfire, Interesting - looks like the technology itself is been developed/refined here because of the issue around high magnesium, and obviously the key itself is the ion exchange process. So it is going to be very interesting whether the technology works, because if it does it is likely to be a game changer in how you deal with brines that have high levels of magnesium, which I refer to in an embedded post above (refer that embedded post). One I suspect the industry will be looking out for on how the pilot works plus how the economics translate through to 'commercial production' at a much larger scale if Phase 2works out.

Interesting development, but for ASN seems like the project economics are around Phase 1 - bromide. If the pilot plant works under Phase 2, and it does transcend through to a larger commercial operation for producing carbonate/hydroxide there, that would appear too me to be a huge 'free kick here' with product diversification potential in future.

The pilot trials here and in Argentina - http://www.lilacsolutions.com/news/lake-resources-lilac-solutions-press-release-oct2018 - are going to be interesting IMO

Interesting ASN project.

All IMO IMO IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 9.6¢ $270.0K 2.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 267067 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 3741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.