AZY 7.69% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

I believe the news to date regarding the Citadel drilling wasn't...

1. 188 Posts.
    I believe the news to date regarding the Citadel drilling wasn't so good, in fact it was quite bad in my opinion. Blue Steel and Meekus were dusters and these were the priority targets in this round of Citadel drilling. The rest of the drill targets are still a question mark but I don't think they will be great. Some good first results came from Minyari, but it isn't the main game for Antipa (atleast for the time being) These facts coupled with dropping POG is the main cause for the sp to be were it is IMO. Number of shares wont help us at these lowish levels, but is not a main concern. This amouth of shares is particular nasty at low 'point of cent' levels. Hard to recover once you are in that range.
    There is plenty of cash for some good drilling. If RIO continues the JV it will free up time for the Antipa team to fully focus on the rest of their ground, since RIO will be the operators for Citadel in that case. If they pull out it will kill the SP heaps more me thinks, maybe the people are waiting to see what RIO will do? I don't know, but the risk involved might be too big for most? I got all the shares I want and am fully loaded again. Interesting to see how it will unfold the coming two months....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $75.58K 5.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3945215 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 6951216 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.