OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Yep come in late and ensure experst fairness report can't be...

1. 9,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 765
    Yep come in late and ensure experst fairness report can't be presented till other bis=d is assessed unless OSH managment just capitulate due to the IMO nice soft cosy nest they have got for themselves.

I don't disagree and that is my peeve with not opening data room and inviting other offers when all you have is a non binding on the table as process will drag on in time , Yes it may meean a increased bid later but if oil investors have learnt anything over teh last 3 years - timing and pricing are so fragile. So STO will have a 1 month ( well actually 3- 6 month head start ) adn can just walk. Hardly places OSH in a storng position and teh OSH temporary management are heavily distracted for months at a transition time when they really need eye on the ball.

I can see STO and OSH drifting lower which benefits no one other than new fresh buyers of STO shares who believe new entity will be more effecient, larger longer lasting resource and better management? Scaling up and combining isn't a sstraight forward as many imagine and it can destroy teams that have taken decades to develop along with all they country knowledge taht walks or is retrenched out door.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 09/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.