PEK 2.70% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

re: Ann: Revised Scoping Study delivers lower... "When is the re...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    re: Ann: Revised Scoping Study delivers lower... "When is the re rate? that is the question."

I think you're right Leechin, it's a matter of when is the rerate, and not if. PEK used to have a delayed reaction to very good news ages ago when it was first drilling out Ngualla, maybe that effect is still in play. Good time to accumulate anyway, with funding announcement due any time.

As far as phosphates go, I'm glad the company changed focus to RE once they started to know what they had in the SREZ. Being invested in a phosphate developer myself, it's a tough path for mining, beneficiating and transporting a bulk commodity all that way to port. Even though the thick intercepts of very good grade phosphate will make for a good project one day, like you say, once the cash is rolling in on RE. The niobium and tantalum would probably be even more worthy of developing due to the critical elements status. All in good time, and with these much improved numbers, the RE in the weathered bastnaesite will be liberated and sold first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $11.72K 60.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 677727 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 56711 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.