APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Revised Securities Trading Policy, page-57

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Remember that day well...
    Went into town for the day only to find (with difficulty because the actual venue was hard to find anyway) the gates locked and Gaston enjoying a quiet drink in the courtyard safe from us marauding shareholders congregating outside.
    Also a special memory for me as we decided that with the half-dozen or so that had come we formed a quorum and we could go ahead and run our own "mock" AGM in lieu of the one cancelled by the Board - I had my moment of glory as Chairman of that meeting, held in a foyer of the building that hosted the hidden room for the original cancelled meeting.
    No surprises that we managed to vote out at least one director amongst the motions debated and voted upon sneaky.png
    Anyway, the legalities/validity of what we were doing were debatable (nothing new there for an APG meeting) and if nothing else we left with a few laughs.
    Some words were exchanged with NG through the gate (at least he had the gumption to speak with [at] us - the others were nowhere to be seen. I guess he, as Company Secretary, had the duty to be on site to let unaware shareholders that were turning up that due to "factors outside their control" the Board had to regrettably cancel that day's meeting).
    Another chapter for the upcoming book/film/mockumentary "APG - ASX Laughing Stock"
    Sadly we may never again get to enjoy the fun and fantasy of another AGM

sasa (Chairman for a Day)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.