LTR 1.78% 96.8¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Revised Securities Trading Policy, page-10

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 751
    Hey guys,
    because my knowledge of English regarding contracts/legislation is not that good, I would like to ask you to answer or clarify some questions/assumptions on my part:
    Doesn't the timing of this announcement want to give us hidden hints (or to tell the short sellers "be aware!!!"):
    1. there is insider knowledge and hot news are imminent? (wouldn't be much of a surprise to me and I think the vast majority here are also that convinced)
    2. as soon as the news are announced, is the way immediately free for directors, involved employees and/or all contractual partners to stock up with (more) LTR shares?
    (If the answer here is yes I would expect massive additional purchases and not only from TG!!!)
    3. would the price-sensitive announcements necessarily be linked to a trading halt?

However, I currently do not want to be in the skin of the short sellers, because a dynamic could develop, which let me at least dream of a small short squeeze!

And one last question about the much-discussed expiring financial year:
    In my country, taxes are only due on stock gains when they are sold.
    Am I correct in assuming that in Australia the gains tax is due at the end of a financial year, even if you have not sold any shares?
    Or why is the end of the financial year that much important for you?
    For some of you my questions may seem a bit silly, however I would greatly appreciate if someone would take the trouble to answer them anyway!
    Thanks in advance and good luck for the coming week, even if I don't think we'll need it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.8¢
Change
-0.018(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $2.388B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $3.158M 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 501865 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 28321 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.