E25 4.65% 22.5¢ element 25 limited

Ann: Revised Shipping Strategy Yields Substantial Cost Reduction, page-100

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    It was not "yet" the time for E25. One delivered last Week the proof of what high material and transport costs as well as supply chain problems mean for the sector: Eroding margins / losses! The new forecast from E25 is currently still available for the next 1-2 quarters
    below published expectations. Unfortunately, nothing will change in this situation in the short term.
    Passing on the price to the end customer (OMH) takes time, although E25 will basically be a good year ago - especially with regard to the production of battery-compatible manganese.

So, especially before the weekend: If you want to buy in, you might plan two or three more stages, there may be another sell-off of the share - although the current valuation at AU $ 191 million is already a joke and a takeover (car manufacturer / Battery manufacturer) would make a bargain even with a takeover price five times the purchase price (6 - 7 AUD). But it's not that far yet. E25 has (hopefully) learned its lesson and I think in the future we will communicate more openly, cautiously and conservatively and also different eventualities in future publications (scoping, PFS, DFS)!

The day before yesterday I made a replacement for 1.48 AUD. E25 is of very good quality, is debt-free, has AUD 29 MILLION cash and the margins for battery metals are enormous - which is why I am still positive.

And by the way: If someone like Rocket talks badly at AUD 0.10 and then suddenly wants to sell E25 shares at AUD 2.04, they cannot be outdone in credibility and falsehood, which is why every objective discussion with such a user of done alone .

Greetings from Germany

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $48.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $14.50K 67.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7337 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 11089 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.