Ann: Revised Terms on Corporate Transaction with ERM Power, page-31

1. 283 Posts.
    Great news healyn
    if ERM want to get out, I will help them pack there bags.
    I want reserve numbers ! No more crap!

i want a drill forward plan, we have the staff just not the will. What a bloody joke this is, so ERM brought it down a million or so but moved the percentages around and kept the 70% bolocks in place .

if this was such a strong deal from the get go KPMG report would have been published and we could have voted on 18nov. This rewrite of the deal just shows the first deal was crap to begin with. Release the dam method there useing to value assets,or ERM should be content to give away the assets for next to zero , just like we have done with ep437 too key coy.

thats right how is giving ep437 up too key for a paper saying we wish too withdraw and take no part in further drilling and development costs of that permit. Any different from ERM saying to us (empire ) we wish to remove risk by withdrawing from any and all J/V with empire oil and gas.
    untell the independent reserves are excepted and we know the current fields worth too the company it is worth as much as a undrilled permits,possible a few million more/(cost of plant and Equipment) that's it, well at least that is what the market has valued empire at for the last few years. So why are we as empire investor just told this is the price and suck it up chump?
    do you in the real world just take the first price for something you buy like a house,car,land ? No you want it valued .
    what makes empire shareholders different.
    We have been played around with for way to long with the last board and now this board of misfits are doing the same, inventing a money issues we did not have to have due to over spending and delays in drilling and employing drilling managers and boards member that suite origin and Alcoa style board not a company with no reserve numbers yet. Get real this deal sticks just like act 1 . So ERM knock a million off the price, delay this coy longer and that 8% payback will hurt us the same if the deal unchanged. The board is going to facing some upset shareholders in under 6 weeks time and there trying to refry a over cooked egg. The deal will in my opinion be voted down and the board should be put on notice. There just now wasting money. Vote for NO options and NO deal,
    vote yes too releasing the reserve Numbers.
    vote yes too a clear farm out policy that can return shareholders the value the board suggested was not unlocked by the last fools. This is just a insult now!

how are going to go out of business we are paying the account as there due, we are producing condensate and gas. We have a contact. If we are in financial problems the board should have released some sort of red flag and also told ASX to stop trading shares. So stop the lies being told as it's just no true and you are hurting the image more than any to suggest it. Telling lies like this useless true is mis informing the market and is unlawful. If it keeps up I will ring empire and ask them to publish a statement confirming it or not. Read hot regs. Right I will have a lot more to say after I get back to QLD.
    i am so remote now I got a photo of Fred flin-stone and bunny rubbles at the local strip club and no Wilmer was not dancing.
    boeing777

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.