Ann: Revised Terms on Corporate Transaction with ERM Power, page-90

1. 283 Posts.
    Hi MR wolf

please don't school me on empire history,
    i got a letter from that high flyer legal player in Perth as well.

Jowolf
    conceder going in to politics as you danced around the question I asked you like a red head at ICAC question time.

ERM 249d Is separate from the MR Ed tilt which I might add ERM supported the CM board over Mr ED. Read the 27th/sept /2013 again -slowly .
    it states ERM moves to strengthen empire board. (It's in the bold ink dude)
    The last 249d process which ERM power kicked off and won and put this bunch of ....I think there called board members, (open too discussion however) there and now it's gone side ways on them there got ERM shareholders like you defending there position, truly sad. I would like nothing more than ERM do as we did and hand over the permits that there seeing as too risky (like ep389) and nix off. Empire did it with EP437 we informed key energy that we wish to remove oar-self from a risky oil and gas play and with out any cash payment were given walking papers.
    same thing ERM wants, ERM wants to walk THAN WALK ERM!. I would even support a small capital raise of a million or two as ERM walking around money, but I won't be on my knees begging them to walk and help them with a top-up claws.

ERM started the 249d process on 27th/sept/2013 LOOK IT UP!
    It's there troopers that were inserted, and it's troopers that were picked by original interloping board who have presented this stupid agreement. If ERM and board defenders can't see the poison fruit from the poison tree time line in this time frame, we are differently paying to much for this "board" of directors.

Boeing777

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.