BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

I remember last november or thereabouts someone posted a link to...

1. 645 Posts.
    I remember last november or thereabouts someone posted a link to a youtube movie that explained a pump and dump scenario, I am amazed looking again at " the anatomy of a pump & dump" video just how this whole thing has played out almost to the letter, the way the video shows. It is also very interesting to see that one element described in the video, and that being the way in which the investors/traders start to go at each other, how the bickering increases as the pain sets in when the losses are counted, and some go looking for blood in the aftermath. Oh how I wish I had the good sense then to learn from that video. In the stark cold light of day, right from the outset, this company never had the fundamentals, the management, the cash, and was always way too deep in debt...for a sane man (or woman) to consider a good investment. At best a day traders paradise, we were always dreaming of that elusive sale announcement, a debt extension, etc etc...and all we got from the company was promises, lies and deception. I imagine Jim Babcock can only wait with eager anticipation for the day that anything bearing his good family name is a distant memory, and no longer in the domain of the stock exchange, traders,or investors. All in all a very good lesson for me and others, but life my friends goes on, and if these life lessons are heeded, who knows, this very lesson may one day be the reason for some considerable gains in the future. I honestly appreciate the help of others here, melua, jonkey and others....but dargie you have just got to be kidding....best of luck to you all. Peter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.