BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

Ann: Revisions to AET and D Option Structure , page-70

1. 1,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Brookfield are also having a meeting regarding BBI only hours after the Babcock Resolutions meeting.

They also are presenting an amendment at that meeting that allows them to use Limited Partnership Units and General Partnership Units included within the 450m of Redeemable Partnership Units already proposed as part of the investment in BBIG PIG.

To me this looks like a cross ownership method, I would welcome other ppl's views to the implications of this. It appears to me that Brookfield will be selective of how these Partnership Units are used towards BBI assets to limit cross ownership claims of those assets.

http://www.silobreaker.com/brookfield-infrastructure-amends-resolution-5_2262715120880713763

"Brookfield Infrastructure amends Brookfield investment

2009-11-03 17:25 ET - News Release

Mr. Michael Botha reports

BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS ANNOUNCES NOTICE OF CHANGE AND REMINDER REGARDING SPECIAL MEETING OF UNITHOLDERS TO BE HELD NOVEMBER 16, 2009

Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP is advising unitholders of the partnership of an amendment to the resolution being sought at the upcoming special meeting of unitholders. The meeting will be held on Monday, Nov. 16, 2009, at 10 a.m. (EST) at Torys LLP, 237 Park Ave., 20th floor, New York, NY.

The original resolution contained in the management information circular dated Oct. 21, 2009, seeks approval to allow Brookfield to invest up to $450-million in redeemable partnership units (RPUs) of Brookfield Infrastructure LP in connection with the proposed investment by the partnership in securities of Babcock & Brown Infrastructure and certain of its assets. The amendment seeks to vary the resolution by permitting Brookfield's investment to include RPUs and general partner units of Brookfield Infrastructure as well as limited partnership units of the partnership. No other changes are proposed to the resolution."

ifandwhen

holding Beppas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.