CYM 8.00% 5.4¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Revocation of Bima Exploration Permit , page-4

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I no longer can support management FOX They do not have the necessary skills in public relations to deal with the Indonesian Gov`t. They may have mining skills but their is a lot more to it than that when you are dealing with Asian Gov`ts. They are building a reputation of failure where ever they go and in what they do. They have promised so much and delivered failure. Trangalek(spelling?) for example. Did some drilling and found specks of gold and are calling it a new discovery. Hey they have not touched it since ?????? If they working on it they have kept it a secret. Is that why the sudden interest? If so they are breaking the law so where is there credibility. ( I hope they are)
    As said before when you talk to these people on the phone you hang up in anger. This is reflected today, they are hopeless.

What have they said that is positive about Anglo. It also is mothballed.
    Bima is the result of very poor negotiating with the Gov`t and their arrogant attitude. They allegedly had a partner that was to ensure a smooth running of negotiations with the Gov`t what happened there.

Sorry Fox it is time we face the truth. I had a lot of trust and hope with this management and allowed them plenty of slack. We are in very bad hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.004(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $188.4K 3.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 890339 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 408926 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.