VTX 0.00% 8.0¢ vertex minerals limited

Another great step in derisking the project and its reassuring...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88

Another great step in derisking the project and its reassuring to see no extra environmental bonds or anything required which is what I believe killed the Woods Point/Morning Star Mine we were lucky enough to secure the plant from.

They didn't mention it but they also renewed ML1116 (Fosters) and ML1541 (Patriatch) which were both due for expiry on 16/10/2024 for another 9 years each (16/10/2034) which is good as it finalises all the renewals and leaves us a complete mining license package with no near term expiry.

“The grant of the maximum permissible renewal terms for these Mining Leases provide the strongest
    security of tenure under the Mining Act 1992 (NSW) for the Reward Gold Mine and the broader Hill End
    Gold Projects. This security of tenure is critical in providing Vertex Minerals Limited with the confidence to
    justify the resources required for the commencement of operations at the Reward Gold Mine. It also ensures
    the Company’s resources are focused on the responsible and sustainable development of the underlying
    mineral resources at Hill End, as opposed to the administrative expenditures required in preparing renewal
    applications.”

Again I feel like this announcement should be released as price-sensitive as the whole project hinges on these renewals but thats my only issue and I guess that's a good issue to have if any.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.822M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $4K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 75477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.