RWD 0.00% 2.5¢ reward minerals ltd

I honestly get it that we’ll end up having a lot of doubters and...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    I honestly get it that we’ll end up having a lot of doubters and also holders burnt from WA SOP drop in. Don’t forget to add Trigg to the list of failed SOP hopefuls you guys are compiling - it was yet another terrible wealth destroyer.

Thing is, Beyondie is so ‘cheap’ because everyone else has thrown in the towel. Care and maintenance isn’t free either, so save what can be saved in a reasonable time frame, or it’s worthless, and WA SOP waits until God knows when for it’s next day in the sun… (no pun intended).

To keep it simple, what I think happened, was that other companies had excellent resources and so they thought if they threw enough money at their problems they could solve them. Hence government and private investor money used up like there was no tomorrow… (insert grimace).

Meanwhile, Dr. Ruane was working quietly on the process (while buying up most of the shares in his company) and quite recently RWD said they cracked the code. So with successful process and patent in hand, they can now rewrite the WA SOP story by cannibalizing Beyondie to fit their own design. Now if you believe this yet to be realized version of how things will turn out, then you’ll be in for a speculative buy. The transaction will go ahead without a hitch, and then in 8-9 months there will be some serious news on economically viable SOP production at Beyondie, then ramp up, and finally 12-18 months from now the good doctor will sell his highly successful company and his patent to the highest bidder… shall we say about $1 a share? Someone with deep pockets and grand schemes of WA first and then world domination of SOP production will be the buyer. Contains all the necessary components of a good old fashioned rags to riches Disney story, no?

No idea how things will really turn out, but won’t be missing the show because I left to buy popcorn… (no grimace intended).

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.696M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $644 25.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 41924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.