WBE 7.14% 1.3¢ whitebark energy ltd

Geeez Mondo, I was just getting excited for 10 minutes and you...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Geeez Mondo, I was just getting excited for 10 minutes and you dump the "wait to early December on me".

I wonder how and where they will do this. After fracking the flow will be mostly frack fluid and slowly change to mostly oil and a little frack fluid. I would presume that they will separate out the oil from the frack fluid and the water produced from the reservoir as well.
    They were talking about setting up a pipeline instead of trucking out the reservoir water to save costs.
    I suspect that several weeks after fracking there should be a substantial amount of oil coming out of Rex 4 and that oil will be getting sold.
    One of the 2019 announcements I read spoke of the various additives they were using to make the oil coming from Rex 3 a more valuable crude oil.
    Maybe someone with more technical grasp of fine tuning the produced crude can explain what actual happens.

My understanding is the Wizard Lake oil field does produce a good quality light crude.

Saltbus

ps. Does anyone know what the weather will be like in and around Wizard Lake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.496M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $59 4.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72423 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 176084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.