RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

Agreed on it being the only game in town. Tier 1 jurisdiction,...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Agreed on it being the only game in town. Tier 1 jurisdiction, close to existing roads, port and (70% renewables) network power infrastructure, and fully permitted. I've read about Coda and CVV which sometimes get mentioned with RXM, but from what I've concluded, we're years ahead and they're still exploring/in the early development stages.

Something I picked up on while watching earlier interviews from a couple of years ago is Richard was discussing iron ore being present at Hillside. In a video I watched today, he mentioned it being put into tailings and it having future value. I think he said the project was originally copper and iron ore, not gold. This surprised me. I wonder about the logistical challenges that would pose in moving that amount of raw material (iron ore) to Port Adelaide. I haven't heard him mention it in more recent videos. I'm surprised iron ore would be a viable product at Hillside.

Anyway, it's not important. Not even a side issue, really. Something trivial I picked up on.

I can imagine a situation in the not-so-distant-future where copper prices head north again, and the anticipated shortages, which the world seems to be sleepwalking into, actually eventuate. There aren't many/any shovel ready projects like ours in the world, let alone in safe jurisdictions. The world has under invested in most commodities for a decade. New mines often take 15 or so years of development, as we have seen here first hand with Rex.

Here's hoping for rapid positive progress in 2023.

And, of course, Merry Christmas to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ $488.0K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 159571 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1546155 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.