ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    To add to that I would add for Troff (and stop being a bed wetter). Alternative per the terminator, Arnie) stop being a girly-man. If you don't like it or have the belly for the fight, sell-out take your 44 odd cents and get the flock out of here.

Do you even see the formal offer or a vote in front of you?

I'm betting the independent exporters report will say. Not fair but reasonable.

All I said, as soon as the ASX announcement came out was wait to see what details emerge.
    What I do intuit, is this posited and some stated directly here is, the bigger Retail holders do not wat the price offered they want something even a little better (to start with). Let's say sweeted by script for R/O tax relief or something to get us the tax credits for cost's we've put into drilling up Stage 1 & Stage 2.

Have you even seen what the Cu price outlook from Fitch was today. It's in the Australian in * spot. I was around to see MIM sold from Australian hands into Glencore and WMC into BHP.
    Boy did they get great deals. Currently a Drovers Dog can see where the Cu price is headed. It's just as likely Tricky Dicky is shopping it about to get some movement.

All IMVHO.
    Last edited by arsenic: 11/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $364.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $647.1K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 13605150 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 3086934 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.