RXM 0.00% 46.0¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: Rex successfully completes A$9.5M Placement, page-17

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Nice post Gypsie15 and listing all of those long term dedicated supporters . I am sure if they were like me that they all had faith with Rex Management and were wise enough to buy at the low prices to average down . The tide is now turning and bringing with it a chance to those long time supporters to finally break even and inevitably show a big improvement in their portfolios. Its been 12 years with me to get a positive recovery and break even . I am elated with the prospects going forward with Rex Minerals . This stock has been grossly under priced for many years but I am sure that Institutions will get on board quickly and will see the true value of Hog Ranch and Hillside very soon . Not asking too much but in the short term should see a market capital of $220M instead of its current $110M . Plenty of action created by Richard and his presentations of Rex Minerals which are quickly making the name of Rex Minerals known to the financial world . Congratulations Gypsie15 for listing those names and that 5 cent gain today would have lifted their spirits big time .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.