RXM 0.00% 46.0¢ rex minerals limited

Nice post Gypsie15 and listing all of those long term dedicated...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Nice post Gypsie15 and listing all of those long term dedicated supporters . I am sure if they were like me that they all had faith with Rex Management and were wise enough to buy at the low prices to average down . The tide is now turning and bringing with it a chance to those long time supporters to finally break even and inevitably show a big improvement in their portfolios. Its been 12 years with me to get a positive recovery and break even . I am elated with the prospects going forward with Rex Minerals . This stock has been grossly under priced for many years but I am sure that Institutions will get on board quickly and will see the true value of Hog Ranch and Hillside very soon . Not asking too much but in the short term should see a market capital of $220M instead of its current $110M . Plenty of action created by Richard and his presentations of Rex Minerals which are quickly making the name of Rex Minerals known to the financial world . Congratulations Gypsie15 for listing those names and that 5 cent gain today would have lifted their spirits big time .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.